Carpentry Workshop

      

The building that is now the carpentry workshop dates from the nineteenth - century, being donated by Ioana Rosetti Roznovanu in 1942.

The Metropolitan Justin Moisescu brings to Bucium, after the  410/1959 decree,a few carpenters to work in this complex, so we see the beginnings of the workshop.

In this building there are three more cells for the monks and a room for the viticulture workers.

In this workshop has been done a lot of projects, including: library cabinets for the Faculty of Theology "Dumitru Staniloaie" Iasi, those for the Diocesan Center,those for Pastoral & Cultural Center Durău, etc.

Between 1999 - 2005, the building was reconditioned.

This workshop is managed by Metropolitan of Moldavia and Bucovina trought father hierodeacon Cleopa Bungeanu.

 

 

 

 

Archive

   

Tradition and present

Events

Virtual tour

Painting workshop

Liturgical schedule

Future projects

Announcements

Donations